Monday, January 15, 2007

Time Warp

*Well, after a week of massive technical difficulties
we're back online :)


(Podil Pt. 7)
I guess it's time to wrap up our series on the Podil district. I thought after all those beautiful colors this photo would be an appropriate conclusion. Standing in the midst of this historical neighborhood, looking down this dirt carved road I am suddenly transported back 60 years. I close my eyes and I can hear the vendors of yesterday plying their wares; I hear women flapping carpets in the wind; and somewhere in the distance, a siren begins to sound...

7 Comments:

Blogger Dsole said...

yeah, I traveled with you at the 60 in this photo, what happened to the road? Hope it doesn't rain there now :)

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason, you have such a way with words and your heart and mind are the window of our conscience.

9:06 PM  
Blogger blueboat said...

a wonderful photo - incredibly atmospheric.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Yes, I see and hear what you do.

3:57 AM  
Blogger Miguel Angel Servellón said...

It is a very beautiful photography, congratulations

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership and create more engaged users.
I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to also install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit).
You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:
Wowzio Widgets for your blog

I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ).
Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright1@gmail.com

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home